Are "Maui Jim" Sunglasses cheaper in Maui, Hawaii?
m***@yahoo.com
2006-06-06 03:30:23 UTC
I'm going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and I wanted to get a pair of Maui Jim's
for the trip, but if they're cheaper in the place where the sunglasses
originated, then I can wait and buy them there.

Does anyone know if Maui Jim sunglasses are cheaper in Hawaii?
Quick
2006-06-06 04:21:47 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I'm going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and I wanted to get a pair
of Maui Jim's for the trip, but if they're cheaper in the
place where the sunglasses originated, then I can wait
and buy them there.
Does anyone know if Maui Jim sunglasses are cheaper in
Hawaii?
I don't think anything is cheaper in Hawaii.

-Quick
Quick

-Quick
ALI
2006-06-13 23:23:17 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I'm going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and I wanted to get a pair of Maui Jim's
for the trip, but if they're cheaper in the place where the sunglasses
originated, then I can wait and buy them there.
Does anyone know if Maui Jim sunglasses are cheaper in Hawaii?
Aloha

No, Maui Jim Sunglasses are priced the same amount around the globe.
You are smarter to buy them near your home. I suggest an eyecare
professional.. you will get great service, warranty information and any
adjustments that are needed.

Have fun!
d***@msn.com
2006-06-14 14:41:55 UTC
"Maui Jim" sunglasses get their name from their inventor, who patented
a technology that involves multiple layers of coatings. He was an avid
surfer in Hawaii, hence the name. The corporate headquarters for Maui
Jim is in central Illinois, which is about as far from surfing as you
can get. ;)
Have fun!
Glenn - USAEyes.org
2006-06-14 14:44:26 UTC
It is my experience that the are about the same prices, but I think
this January we should all go to Maui to verify.

8^)

Glenn Hagele
Executive Director
USAEyes.org
Patient Advocacy Surgeon Certification

"Consider and Choose With Confidence"

Email to glenn dot hagele at usaeyes dot org

http://www.USAEyes.org
http://www.ComplicatedEyes.org

I am not a doctor.